Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Saturday, April 4, 2015

Bessie Smith - Mini Bio

 The famous song "Ain't no business if I do" started with Bessie Smith. I thought it started with Billie Holliday that was my ignorance in music something that I love. It's amazing how life goes in a circle with music singers. Sometime you find them remaking old tunes. Being a black women and dealing with interracial issues was a great accomplishment for the race. To have made as much money as she did, that too was beyond most average black race, because during those time was the cotton picking days. Throughout our lives we have been impacted by great musician and singers. What would we do without music?

No comments: