Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Thursday, April 16, 2015


The Universe

As awaken this morning sipping on my tea, I was searching for different video's to find what I like. I am appalled with all the events that are happening in this world. In some video's I found people are reporting that the world is coming to an end. I found a video on a meteor is coming on September 24, 2015. Then there's wars that are happening in different nations. There is so much going on that one person cannot contain or decipher what is going to happen.

I try to keep up with current events and be aware of my surrounding. We have so much evil in this world that all we can do is pray that evil does not knock on our door. We have to pray for protection and ask God to give us understanding, wisdom, and knowledge to make our life better. Being an everyday average person that has no power or money to do anything to help, all I can do is pray. It is said prayer changes things, so that is all I know do.

I am not here to prove a point or get you to like me. I am here to post what I like and enjoy sharing what I like. So if you find my site to be offensive, let me apologize to you because I am not here to convince you of anything.

So that your heart is not dismayed about the world and all that is happening, I live by this verse which is from Matthew 6:33. "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." So keep love in your heart and give that love to those around you because love does not cost you anything.






No comments: