Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Friday, July 17, 2015

Fantastic Four Official Trailer #2 (2015) - Miles Teller, Michael B. Jor...

 Fantastic Four

I am a Marvel fan and I enjoy when they make the characters into real visual. But when you get use to certain characters I want to see those same characters. I know they are giving you a different version to make it more interesting but it's not going to make you like this comic hero's if you are not a fan of the Fantastic Four. I am waiting for them to bring V for Vendetta back alive with another actor. That movie was a great revenge action movie.



See you at the movies as Ebert would say.

No comments: