Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The Pursuit Of Happyness - Job Interview





Interviewed vs Interviewer



Are you getting ready for an interview and you fear the worst could happen to you. This video will show Mr. Garner showing up in an interview in the worst possible way. However, he gave them the truth about what happen to him. They received that information that he gave them by reversing that information to him. They even laughed about what happen to him.



I remember some time ago getting prepared for my interview. My credit report was part of me getting the job.  The interviewer reviewed my credit report and asked me what happen to my credit and why was my bills behind. I told her you can't pay the bills if you don't have a job. She hired me on the spot. So relax be honest and tell the truth. Use a little humor to make the atmosphere feel comfortable for you both.  You might be surprised.



Have a great day and good luck on your interview.

No comments: