Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Friday, August 14, 2015

made in heaven - we never danced

   Made in Heaven

or Married in Heaven



This movie came to my mind because I met someone in my past that I felt we should have been together, but that was not meant to be. Life is funny that way when you are searching for that special person. It feels like deja vu when you meet them and it hurts when they leave. So, if this has occurred in your life, maybe you will see them again because it was made in heaven.



Nice love story movie to watch this weekend.



No comments: