Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Saturday, November 14, 2015

SEPTEMBER OF 2015


During the month of September I had more going on in my life that I can really express. So I will tell you that starting in September and all of October my life went through a drastic change just as the twin towers experience. I wanted to honor those who perform duties during that 9/11 times. When 9/11 happen I had a nervous breakdown and was diagnose with bipolar. It was like my life was being pull down by a tunnel of fire. I was married and my husband was dealing with his cerebral aneurysms illness. Through it all I stayed prayful knowing that Almighty God will take care of my problems and the problems that occured on 9/11.

Coming up to this day of September 2015, fourteen years later I experience more tragedy in my life. I live in a apartment complex which I will not mention where the location is. The management decided to self evict me without a Dispossessory action procedure. I did pay my September rent and had just sign a new lease in August and ask if their were any problems and I was told NO..... However, I receive a letter stating to move out within 19 days of me paying the rent for September and they broke their own contract by not giving me a 30 day advance notice to terminate my new lease. I hope they realize I do have a civil case to file with  Judge J. Holmes in the Cobb County Government court system. Under the code OCGA 44-7-14.1.  I have been homeless every since this tragedy happen to me. 

I am now in the process of taking my case to the courts because I know I have my legal right to bring this to court under that section code. I don't care who owns the property I still have my legal rights as a citizen of the United States of America. 

I have some more issues that has happen to me and that will come up on the next blog story. This is for the month of September. I will do another blog writing for October.

As I always say stay prayful and know that Almighty God will answer all prayer according to his will. 

Written by Linda Ann Horne-Mitchell Hudson
November 14, 2015 at 8:00 am Saturday

Have a blessing weekend





No comments: