Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Preacher's Wife (1996) - Movie Trailer


I was on my way to way to the libary today and was praying and got a glimpse of my angel. Another young man was going my way and he ask if he could help carry my bags up the steps. As I got up the steps a dollar was on the steps and the young man said it was mines. I really needed that one dollar to catch the bus to a homeless shelter. I had some problems with my daughter and she decided that I should not return back to her place of residence. Stated that I was crazy and needed some help. I return with some harsh words, asking later for the Father to forgive me. My journey to get closer to God words and live by the word can be very hard when you have evol people that is "In the World and not "Of the world. So I will tell you that I will continue being who I am Linda.

No comments: