Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Tuesday, January 26, 2021

V for Vendetta (2005) - V on TV Scene (2/8) | Movieclips

The Insurrection

You need to look no further, you only need to look in the mirror to see who is at fault for the insurrection. We the people Republican, Democrat, Liberal are the blame for the insurrection. The former POTUS was doing his job through social media which many people use on a daily basis. He had many followers that gave him access like any average person that access social media to speak with friends and family members. Please tell me how else did he get his followers to come to the capitol? I am certain with his schedule he did not visit all the states in America.

Even though social media has become more than just a friendly site to socialize, it has become a dangerous place for some to give even what they do on a daily basis. Sometimes I think to myself if we did not have social media what would we do during this pandemic? I will admit there are pros and cons to social media communication however, we need good and truthful internet service so that people of America can trust what we are reading and presenting to all on social media. 

I hope for the future of your children and my children we become to know each other better in a civilized fashionable and peaceful way. 

Thank you for reading my blog and thanks to all social media administrative for helping us to improve ourselves and not hurt one another.

gmalady50

No comments: