Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Saturday, May 23, 2015


" If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again."  - Flavia Weedn-

How many times you have came up with an idea and it was shatter by other people comments and or criticisms?  The answer to that question for me has been all the time.  Once I have received the criticism I will not continue with my idea and dropping it all together. Finding later someone else would come up with the same idea and received their riches.

 I have learned from my research of inventors and creator of art, that you must not give up on your idea no matter what others may think. You really don't know if that idea could be the invention that will make you famous. If you had several ideas, but none has created a revenue, stay focus on your passion and let know one shatter your dreams


Linda

No comments: