Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Tuesday, June 23, 2015



Angry People


How often do you have to deal with angry people? How do you handle an angry person? 

Today, I am dealing with angry people. My morning started with peace to my ears. No television, no music, just total silence. I decided that I would post today but did not have anything special to post. Then the phone rang and who was on the other end, an angry person who needed to vent their frustration on me. I am a listener, not verbally voice with words. I do try to ease the madness the person is hovering. This person realized they made a mistake but did not want to own up to their error. So they decided to hang up on me. I return the called to make sure I did not release the call in error. This person still wanted to go on and on about something I have no control to resolve this issue. Of course, the problem is finances.When finances are shaken to the point you don't have enough to pay your bills, then it brings on anger and frustration. Some problems you can't solve at the time of the call because they are expressing anger. I proceeded to soothe the "tiger of anger" in this person and express that I completely understand.

There are certain circumstances that cannot be resolved because that person has carried anger in their heart for a long time. These people tend to solve their issue by using weapon or insults or anything they can place hurt to someone else. Once they let out that anger and see later how they have compounded the problem then they want to apologize.   When I ended the phone call, I remain calm so I could go on with my day without being angry myself. The suggestion below is how I would handle an angry person. 


 I am going to have a good day and  hope this person will have a day of peace in their mind.

Hoping you are having a day of peace in your heart and soul. If you happen to be the angry person  think first before you react. 


No comments: