Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Thursday, June 25, 2015

Jan. 20, 2009: Inaugural Ceremonies for Barack Obama



2009 The year of happiness and sadness.





This was a historical event for 2009. Do you remember what you were doing in the year 2009. Was it a good year for you?  I do know about you, but this was the year I started on my journey of sickness.With me being so ill that year, I had to revisit some of the events that occurred for that year.

Just watching this was interesting because so many negative comments have been made by people that did not feel he would be a good President. Being a President is not an easy job for any person. I am sure he has done his best being the first African American as the 44th President and still giving his fullest attention for the needs of all peoples. I want to give my thanks to you President Obama and to your cabinet for serving us all as our President today. May God bless you.

Have a happy day on Thursday  June 25, 2015



Publish by Linda Hudson

No comments: