Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Good Morning to Wednesday 

Today is special for me because I am alive and can be here to give you my best. I begin this morning with the usual routine. Looking in the mirror knowing that I am going to achieve my goal to create a masterpiece of something. Still having writer block placing my story on that blank paper, I decided to purchase the book "The Artist" by Julia Cameron to help me get out of my writer block. 

I started reading the book from my kindle the moment I awaken at 6:30 in the morning. Not wanting to stop, I had to put down my kindle so I can begin my blogging this morning. I know I am not at the point to call myself an "Artist", but at least I have proceeded to improve my writing.


"I found a quote that appeal to my conscious mind that you might like." 

" The golden opportunity you are seeking is in yourself. It is not in your environment, it is not in luck or chance, or the help of others; it is in yourself alone."
- Orison Swett Marden-

Orison Swett Marden is considered the forerunner of motivational authors.  He wrote an average of two books a year from 1894 to 1924.  He wanted to inspire people himself as he was inspired by Samuel Smiles, he began writing books like " You Can, But Will You".  I search for this book on Amazon but at no avail did not find the book there. So, I went for Ms. Cameron book whom I had on my book list to purchase. Today, I will say to you that even being over 50 (not revealing the real age) that I still have hope to becoming an artist at something. 

Have a great day


No comments: