Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Monday, June 8, 2015

Monday's
I am back today with little to say. I took some time out from the internet world because I needed some shutdown time. Trying to feel confident today that I am touching my viewer's with all that I learn with my research on the internet. Sometimes I feel that I am wasting my time posting on my blog, but  I realize I am not doing this for you, I am posting for things that I enjoy and material that I read. So if you missed me I am still here with you, searching for new and fresh material to post about.

Hoping you have a new and fresh week beginning with sharing, giving, and loving your neighbors.

No comments: