Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Monday, February 15, 2016

As I sit in my lounge chair I decided to watch the sitcom "King" and he was rioting peacefully for the Caucasian to understand that black people wanted equal rights to vote, to attend their schools and to have better pay. However, I feel it should have been us sticking together to build our own schools and pull together as Black-African American to open our own business.  I can remember in our neighborhood we had our own liquor houses, restaurant, and corner grocery stores. We had a number man collecting numbers that people would like to play to hit for money, in place of the lottery. We had our churches teaching us the bible and educating us. Equal rights to integrate with Caucasian and other nationality should have the last thing to riot about.

Have we change our ways to work together? Or have they found another way to keep the black race in their place.   Dr. Martin Luther King, I appreciate all you did for us, and giving your time to get what you thought we needed. Are we are trying to work together as of today?  I'm asking our constituent to help us be successful in your world so we can take care of our own families and it be for all different nationalities.

You may disagree with what I have written, however it is my opinion on what is happening with our black families today.

Written by LAMH
February 15, 2016

No comments: