Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Saturday, February 20, 2016

God's Love letter for you...(worth watching)

 Your Father



This is for those who have lost their earthly Father and know that he is in heaven as an angel. The heavenly Father will always be with you as long as you receive him his Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.



 We had Jesus on this earth once, and I was told he will return. I love Jesus and I really shed tears when I see movies that tells his story. Don't get me wrong I want Jesus to return to us, However, why should he return when we are breaking the commandments everyday. We have not learn anything since he been gone from us.  I am not trying to change you or tell you to do anything you don't want to do. You have your birth given rights to do whatever you want to do. Just remember God created this earth and it was all perfect before he place people on the earth. He has the power to put it back that way.



Be Bless

LAMH

February 20, 2016 10:36pm

No comments: