Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Thursday, March 10, 2016

God is Watching

I know everyone is wondering why I have been posting different culture scripture. I just want to say that we are all here to worship God. He created this earth for us all and we must get along on this earth with each other. I don't know the future of the human race, but I can tell you that I have been studying history of the world and all that reside on this earth. I also have study the Greek Gods that was once here on this earth. I have to tell you that if we don't get it right with God we will not be here as the Greek Gods has left this earth.  I have tried my best to understand what our purpose is on this earth and I have to say we must love one another as we love ourselves (each culture). Love your neighbor because no one is more bless than the other human being. God will judge us all according to what we have done on this earth.

I pray for us all on this earth because I don't want God to take us off this wonderful earth that he has created. We gives us all we need to live and take care of our families. Some of us is poor and some is rich. No matter what your monetary status is you will be judge according to all you have done on this earth. I pray that this site you give you the understanding of all culture of this earth and I will be posting more articles on other cultures.

By Linda Hudson (Aminat)
March 10, 2016

No comments: