Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Thursday, March 10, 2016

Wikiquote quote of the day:

     I had crossed de line of which I had so long been dreaming. I was
free; but dere was no one to welcome me to de land of freedom, I was a
stranger in a strange land, and my home after all was down in de old
cabin quarter, wid de ole folks, and my brudders and sisters. But to dis
solemn resolution I came; I was free, and dey should be free also; I
would make a home for dem in de North, and de Lord helping me, I would
bring dem all dere. Oh, how I prayed den, lying all alone on de cold,
damp ground; "Oh, dear Lord," I said, "I haint got no friend but you.
Come to my help, Lord, for I'm in trouble!"       
  --Harriet Tubman
<https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Harriet_Tubman>

No comments: