Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Friday, May 20, 2016

Finding Nemo Theme Song Beyond The Sea

 No More Sailing

I want to express to my viewers that I have been through so much in my life with relationships that I had to post this song. I have been singing it all morning. If you listening to the lyrics you will notice that it says that I don't need to sail no more in that ocean. Do you remember the old saying someone says "their is a lot of fishes in that big blue ocean. Just go fishing and you can reel in the right one.  I have decided at this point in my life I will not go sailing any longer. Life can be hard when don't have that person you want to love in your life. I've decided to stop looking for that fish and go sailing no more.  I will not have that kiss once more or look for it anymore. Farewell my pakistani man who I once love. LAHM

No comments: