Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Thursday, March 30, 2017

Image result for hell's belles book
The Hell's Belles Club

In my journey of relationships I experience so many avenues and highways with a man. What I mean is, I have traveled with a man to find my destiny or where I belong. I have even spiritually use my mind to be with a man that is attached to his own family. My age does not matter, however it does when it comes to knowing who I am, and where I want to be. With my religion background and knowing some political issues, I find myself alone and without a mate to enjoy this wonderful world of mines.

Hell's Belles is about writer's from the south and other areas of the world, that has endured problem of relationships and having the desire for a man that has dominion over women anyway. I created this site to get some feedback from the women of the world today who lives in this man's world and what they have to endure to stay attached and keep the man they really love.

Women of today if you are interested in this site and would like to help me develop a Hell's Belles of the World I would appreciate your feed for my project. Please go to Facebook and bring up Hell's Belles of the South and post your problems and let's get this site rolling to help one another.

by LAMH

No comments: