Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Sunday, April 30, 2017

I Found Love (Cindy's Song) by BeBe Winans " BeBe & CeCe Winans Album S...

 True Love



When you really find true love, is it true love. What is true love? I myself thought I had true love twice, but it was not. I ponder over my past because of where I am now in my life. My soul seek to find someone to spend my days with. However, I have gotten use to being alone with my thoughts which can sometimes be overbearing and depressing. 



If you have found that someone you can trust with your feeling and your secrets all the other things that goes with a relationship will fall into place. Stay with whom you have and never lose sight why you got married to that person.



by LAMH


No comments: