Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Friday, April 7, 2017

Saddam Hussein: Life and Execution of the Iraqi Dictator

Where is this President?????



I just want to make a point. This was a handsome blooded human being that went for power too. None of this is necessary, but I know it's all about gas and oil. Soon our technology is so advance we will not need gas to fuel our engines. So I suggest peace and not war and create and idea.

Invent something that will improve the human race and not something that will kill the human race.

STOP PLAYING YOUR WAR GAMES go buy a Monopoly Game broad and put an oil rig on the broad,



Have a great weekend.

Linda/Aminat

No comments: