Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Thursday, July 9, 2020

How to protect your credit score during the pandemic





Your Credit Score



I have been doing some research on credit agencies such as Equifax, Trans Union, and Experian with finding some interesting information to helping your credit score. Even if we were not dealing with this pandemic the main focus is "how are you handling your monthly budget"?  This video gives some good points to help you with your current debt.



Since 1917 we all have been living off debt and not living off on hand actual cash. I know we sometimes have to go out and get the loan we need to manage the certain function of your life. However, the main focus should be not living above your means and having a monthly budget. Maintaining a budget to pay off certain bills so you can concentrate more on using your monthly cash on hand and building savings for emergencies such as this pandemic era.



Upon conquering those debts your credit score will increase and convey how you handle your bills. During my situation of being homeless and living on a small fixed income, I did everything to increase my credit score from working a part-time job to pay off old debts, to returning back to school to brush up on my education. Yes, I created more debt but I still live on a budget every month. Another service that helped me was Credit Karma.com which gave me insight into what is going on with my credit. I really recommend their service to help reach the goal of improving your credit score and maintaining a budget.



The cost of living is still an economic problem that causes most of the living issues with low-income people such as myself.  What I recommend that if you don't live above your means, budget your monthly income, and don't spend what you don't have, your credit score will maintain it's status quo.



gmalady50



Posted 07/09/2020 10:19am


No comments: