Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Wednesday, July 8, 2020

The Seventh Sign: Birth and Abbey's Death





The Seventh Sign with Demi Moore



When this movie hit the theaters in 1988, I waited until it came out with the VHS cartridge to watch in the comfort of my home.



During this time of the pandemic and other unusual events occurring it gives you the feeling of the seals being broken in the book of Revelation. I know throughout the time this world has experienced strange phenomena that it has felt like the seals of revelation is being broken in each century. That could be possible as I write and think about the book of revelation in the bible. However, if they are being broken I must keep hope the God will prevail and bring hope, peace to the earth where it is the kingdom of heaven on earth.



My final thoughts as I saw the ending of this movie was focus on when Jesus knew he would face the courts to be prosecuted, he had the last supper with his disciples and told each one what they would do upon his capture. I really felt the feeling that the last supper was given to see if anyone would die for him. Of course, according to the bible, no one died for Jesus and he made the sacrifice to die for our sins. But that is just my opinion.



This movie gives you deep thoughts to enter the bible to receive an understanding of the broken seals in the book of revelations and what's to come of this world.



Rent or purchase from Youtube to build your library



gmalady50



Posted 07/08/2020 4:36pm






No comments: