Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Best Robot Vacuum 2021 [TOP 5 Picks in 2021] ✅✅✅

Robots

I am a visionary person and I am always cleaning the floors and that is due to having a pet. It would be very nice if they could design a vacuum to do all that it does now and clean pet urine and bile. It's just one of those things you wish that can be done by a robot, but of course, you just have to take care of your pets just as you would take care of a person. Can't have a robot for everything I guess. One day we will have a robot to do everything such as in the movie "Surrogates". 

gmalady50
Posted 9:53am

No comments: