Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Thursday, April 22, 2021

Accessing your "Frontal Cortex" to enhance your life

It is an artful and compelling manifesto on how to improve our mood, mind, and memory." ... "Brain Wash is an important book that tackles a colossal modern ...
Rating

Making better use of my time upon the internet shutdown I decided to listen to my audible book "Brain Wash". What I realized in the fourth chapter, that I have been accessing my frontal cortex to bring out more cortisone in my body. It also speaks about cognitive empathy which people sometimes uses on social media to be accepted, but there is another side of that empathy which is, narcissistic mindful people
This book will help you tap into your brain to bring you a better way of dealing with depression, other health issues that we deal with on a daily basis.

If you wondering if I my internet is still down, yes it is, but I found another way to post my daily functions, "my mobile phone". This book is a must hear to understand our relationships with technology and our mental health.


Gmalady50
Posted 4-22-2021 12:26


No comments: