Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Monday, April 26, 2021

Life in Color

During this pandemic era and many days of hearing bad news, I stayed away from local news and media news because I needed positive emotions to enter my mind. I wanted to generate positive output.  This weekend, I watch "Life in living Color" streaming from Netflix. I captured this beautiful peacock showing off its feathers to attract a mate. Mr. David Attinborough narrates the feature film explaining how different insects, birds, animals see in ultra-violent color to attract or ward off predators. I enjoyed the film and saw exquisite colors that give you elated feelings to visit the country to see it in person of all the beautiful colors.







No comments: