Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ave Maria - Celine Dion

I have a confession about this love of the Mother Maria. I will share this enlighting experience when I can finish recalling my memory what happen to me and how she is so important to me. I also want to say that she experience the same birth experience that all women have today. What's so hurting is she lost her son to the world. So for the mothers who lose their sons in wars and any evilness of this world she knows!!!!!!!!!! Just give the pain to her and she will replace it with "Grace". I love you Mother. Linda(Lesetta)

1 comment:

gmalady50.blogspot.com said...

The song along put your mind at peace.