Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Saturday, September 18, 2010

Chakra del Corazon - canto estimulante

BEYOND YOUR BELIEF: Some words of consciousness:

I give praise to the higher being within my soul. Come to me Almighty (Eli), not with your power's, but your LOVE.

Not with your knowledge, but your PEACE.

Not with richness, but MEEKNESS.

I need this to know your house is filled with GLORIOUS deeds that cannot be fathom by those who don't understand, but is seeking to understand.

Your WILL is my will, and I need nothing that is given, other than you blessing me.

I need only you in my life to convey to those you do EXIST.

I will MAGNIFY you glorious home here on this earth by the good things we have.

When you made me from your image, it dignifies that we are connected together with everyone seeking your love.

Almighty, you breathed air into my body.

Almighty, you gave me eyes to marvel over the wonderful people that is here .

You are the ALPHA-OMEGA, and as long as you send surges to my simple mind, I hope to hear you whisper to me. " I shall renew you BEYOND YOUR BELIEF".

No comments: