Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Fresh and New Beginning

I want all to know that life is good when you can come out of an operation and use  functions you are left with. Life is short and you must used all the power you have to be productive in your community and church. However, when you face people in your life that want to place you back where you come from, I feel they only do that because of their own hidden agenda. I place no harm to any soul on this earth because you are judge to be judge. As someone told me once live and let live, but if you let me live I may be seen and not heard. If I think I am being parinoid and that's just the illness, then maybe it is. But I refuse to give up my passion and that is make a change for my life. What are you going to do with your life on this earth?  I read somewhere, don't chase something you can lose, chase after something that is eternal your life.

Bless those that can possibly be a blessing to you.

No comments: