Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Making your day a brighter day

The songs that I have picked out is something I would listen to if I was at lunch and needed something to cheer me up. When I was working, I would sit in my car at lunch time away from everyone and listen to the type of music I enjoyed. Most people did not understand why I like these type of songs and that is because I had to have something to cheer me up on those jobs that really gave me the hardest time.  Of course I would read my bible to get a word qoute for the day. So If you are reading my blog and you enjoy being with me, I can tell you I am not like your regular person. I'm different and if you want to be different with me. Stay, I love to have you smiling and dancing with me.

I will have these types of features to cheer you up. We will go up and down like a roller coaster, that's how bipolar works. So don't be afraid to join me, I want bite.

Posted by Linda
22 September 2010 at 5:23

No comments: