Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Thursday, June 18, 2015

Cannes Film Festival (2014) - Life Itself Trailer - Roger Ebert Biograph...



Mr. Roger Ebert June 18, 1942 - April 4, 2013




I read this quote by Mr. Ebert that was placed on my heart to post:



"Kindness" covers all of my political beliefs. No need to spell them out. I believe that if at the end according to our abilities, we have done something to make others a little happier, and something to make ourselves happier, that is about the best we dan do. To make others less happy is a crime. To make ourselves unhappy is where all crime starts. We must try to contribute joy to the world. That is true no matter what our problems, our health, our circumstances. We must try. I didn't always know this and am happy I lived ling enough to find it out."



This quote is somewhat my own quote: "Be good to yourself, and those around you."



Thank you, Mr. Ebert, for your artistic, bold, writing and criticisms of movies. I enjoyed watching you and Mr. Siskel fighting about what was good or bad movie.



If you like to learn more about Mr. Roger Ebert go to my favorite site www.Wikepedia.com.












No comments: