Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Wednesday, June 17, 2015

History of the Chocolate Chip Cookie | Illuminating Moments in American ...


 Did you know!
Ruth Wakefield June 17, 1903 - January 10, 1977


Mrs. Wakefield created the chocolate chip cookie that we all love. My heart belongs to peanut butter cookies because my elementary school always served us peanut butter cookies. I do enjoy chocolate chip cookie and have used a recipe with peanut butter. RIP, Mrs. Wakefield

No comments: