Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Monday, June 15, 2015

Lord Of The Rings: Top 10 Emotional Scenes



Lords of the Rings Trilogy 



I spent this weekend watching Lords of the Rings again. The movie has so many emotional speeches that I wanted to post this video that put tears to your eyes.

 Fighting for peace has been a cause for us all rather it's worldly peace or fighting our own personal wars. To have peace and goodwill to men is a feeling that we want to possess. As for myself having peace is to have sanctuary within my soul. I have felt the feeling of peace within my soul, but not around me. I pray that we find peace and I mean peace everywhere. No more wars, no more hate, just peace. I cry now thinking how so many people have died fighting for peace. I am grateful for the fighters in this world to fight for peace. But I know fighting for peace will continue and never cease because we have demons that we have to fight all the time who intrudes on our peace.



May peace be within you so that we can convey peace to others. " Even the smallest person can change the course of the world".



Have a bless Monday




No comments: