Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Friday, July 7, 2017

Bruno Mars - 24K Magic [Official Video]



Flash that Gold



I had a man in my life that really love flashing gold. He was my dad, who I did not agree with his life style. He was a dangerous man and was adamant about selling his illegal products. He was a serious hustler and gave as much as he could to the community but brought the community down with the products. I will not expose his name because the name mean so much to me. Being that I am a Horne (Lena Horne) this name should go down in history as a great name. To all who give us their great talent I love you all who brighten my day.



LAMH

No comments: