Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Friday, July 7, 2017

Willie Mitchell (Everything is gonna be alright)



Willie Mitchell



This maybe a person who is a relative to someone that I was married too. My husband Willie James Mitchell played the saxophone and I played the clarinet at Brown High School band. We got married after he graduated from high school and I was pregnant with our first child. I did go back to school and receive my  GED and one thing lead to another with our marriage. We still was seeing each other but that stop when he remarried. Hope he is doing well and may God bless my first husband for he was a good dad to his the children. Love you Willie James



LAMH

No comments: