Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Thursday, July 20, 2017

Elvis Presley Suspicious Minds Live in Las Vegas



Elvis the Man



Who miss him? I do and know most people think this is someone I could not love because of my background, but I grew up listening to this man and I too cried when he died. I hate drugs and I wish he could have been more into God and he may still be with us. But of course we don't know the day, the hour or the second. I miss you my sweet Elvis. I grew watching you on television. You was my Prince in my dream world. Love you



LAMH

No comments: