Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Sunday, July 16, 2017

Health Insurance: It Makes a Big Difference. Sign up for Coverage on Hea...



HealthCare



Did you sign-up for your health care for this year? I am trying to understand what is going on with the problems of health insurance.  I will be posting different issues on this health issues. I know we have the Obamacare and that bill is being null and void. We have billions of people in America and of different cultures. Some people have the money to pay for their health care and some can barely put food on the table and pay for their health care.



I thought of this idea and can't say if it will work or not. Don't get rid of the Obamacare name due to it have been issued under that given name because some people have gotten use to the name. Make changes to plan for the low income where they will pay base on their income from their job and those who want to sign into the plan that is not through their job is base on the income tax return or business income tax return. The more money they receive on income tax return it should be ( cap) as to what the business will be charge for a group plan. I am not an insurance agent so I really think that insurance agent or agency should give their opinion of different plans that will work for all Americans. I really don't understand why England has their health issue resolve and we can't get it together with assisting Americans with health issues.



What's your opinion?



LAMH

No comments: