Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Sunday, July 16, 2017

THE SECRET -- MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO [HD]



Thought of Attraction



I begin watching this movie giving the secret that we bring attraction of thought rather evil or good to yourselves. I can say with experience that I have use this thought of attraction for myself. I always try to be positive and pray through my thought of attraction. I have not yet achieve my goal, but I have accomplish to help others around me when I could.



The mind can go beyond situations that we may not want in our life, even to the point of having a nervous breakdown. You can unfold some attractions that you may not need in your life, on the other instance you may bring some good with the thought of attraction. It's what you bring into your life which must be positive so you will fulfill your dream.



God created us to existence, so we can create through the power of this world being in existence. Every invention and creation is made from the mind thinking about what we need to assist us.



I use this process, however I use prayer so that I don't bring any evil process to my thought of attraction. Keep praying and keep thinking positive.



LAHM

No comments: