Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Saturday, January 30, 2021

Luke Skywalker vs Darth Vader (Himself) on Dagobah

The enemy!

Yes, I am a Star Wars fan and enjoy the series of Star Wars. This scene I have chosen is Luke Skywalker fighting Darth Vader finding out later it is himself whom he is fighting. We all struggles with our own identities on a daily basis. We put on your professional mask to be amongst people who you know that they may not like you. You put on a mask for your family and friends to make yourself seem completely sane, knowing you have a problem adjusting to change. It can be very frustrating which is the word my granddaughter uses when she doesn't want to do online virtual learning.  We all during this pandemic era, have experienced a loss of income, job losses, and people dying on a daily basis.  

What is most frustrating is fighting yourself to find peace and tranquility during this devasting time. I have found with myself being insane in some things I do, that I make sure I stay kind to others and share what I can share such as informational material to get through the struggles. I read books or listen to audibles. I was recently listening to " A First-Rate Madness "  written by Nassir Ghaemi which he writes about how the insane is "calm" during crises and the "sane" completely lose sight of what to do during crises. I recommend the book or audible if you need to do some mental re-adjustment. Other things that I enjoy doing is I post in my blog and make Youtube comedy videos of myself. I have been doing the Youtube self video before this lockdown or virtual ever begin.

In the end, you must stop fighting yourself and know making changes within your own surrounding can help you and other around you. In other words, pass on love not hate. Another line I like from the movie "First Wives Club" is "grow from love".

gmalady50


No comments: