Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Send In The Clowns (From ‘A Little Night Music’)

Your clown is here!

This is the year for me 2021. We have so many entertainers in this world that I considered myself a blog entertainer. Yes, I have had some weird posting on my blog. When I begin posting on Bloggers there seem to be less doing what I was doing. Now there are many due to the pandemic. Some have gone ahead of me and making money. I have stayed behind moving like a turtle in my posting which is due to a lack of understanding of how it works and other personal reasons.

I  love Mr. Frank Sinatra and other music that I have not posted. But I tend to post videos and pictures base on my feeling at the time. Maybe that's why I am not making any money!!! : (

Thank you for being here and have a nice night dreaming of many happy days.

gmalady50


No comments: