Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Have you set a goal to accomplish today? The reason I ask this question is because we tend to make new years resolution which is a promise to ourselves to accomplish. Now we are in the month of March going into April and I know for myself I have broken my new year resolution.  I have to restart what I did not finish. I don't want to give up, so I must keep trying and doing and keep doing it until I have succeeded that goal.

 Some goals we set for ourselves can be to high for us to accomplish. Goals must be taken one day at time with checking off what you have achieve for that day. Some days you have a hard time just getting started for the day, especially when you don't feel good. I have set so many goals for myself in the past, some I  have achieved and some I fail. Nothing is a failure if you try, which I was told that today. Daily you face obstacle that can hinder you from achieving your goal.  You still must push forward and keep the prize in mind.

As I sit here posting this article to you, it is my goal to reach out to people that is having problems on a day to day basis. I want to convince you and myself not to give up on your dreams. This blog is call
Fresh and New beginning" and I feel that everyday is a new day to begin with being positive.  Hoping you the best day and my motto is "Be good to yourself and those around you".

No comments: