Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Time is precious to all of us. Some of us use our time productive way and some use time in a unproductive way. Sitting here at my computer trying to make this site more productive with valued information, so that it will help my readers to be more productive. I want you to enjoy this site to where you want to come to see what I am doing. I have been to other sites that is productive with article that helps you with your health, locating jobs, finding homes, religion information, current news, music sites and more. I want this site to be all of that and more. I want to inform you that I am not a great writer, however I will use every educational background that I have received in the past to make this site entertaining. I want to post things that I enjoy letting you know what I read and look for on other sites everyday.

Today as I have been doing everyday is to update this site. Most articles that I have posted in the past may or may not be appropriate for Bloggers site. So I have to adhere to there policy on certain material. Hopefully, I will get my own domain and will not have limit myself to what I post. Of course the post is going to be appropriate and decent when I do get my own domain.

Getting back to the above word for the day. Did you take out the time to give your best for each hour today? It is important in every human lifetime to be pleasant and spread some love to your fellow man. The more we are pleasant to someone that kindness will spread to another person and so on. This is a large world and a little kindness will go far to us all and return back to you.Whatever you do with your hour make it a "Winning Hour".

No comments: