Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Thursday, March 26, 2015

The Innovation of Loneliness











Being Lonely



I just had to share this video with you about being lonely. Listening to the video you have to question yourself, are you okay being lonely or do you need the social network to feel alive? Do social network help you from being lonely? Can you go without social media? What do you use social media for? These are the questions that you should answer so you will know your purpose in using social media. I'm not saying social media is bad, because I too use social media to meet people of different culture, background and social status. I have learned how people think and what they are thinking about using social media.



 Being lonely for that is what I am, I like being lonely because I can do the things I enjoy with no questions ask "what are you doing". If I should have a friend or relative that would like to join me in my mediocre imagination then that is good but I don't need them to feel socially connected. As I get older, I really don't want a crowd of friends, however I don't mind having these friends online. That is because I can shut off the computer at anytime from the social media. Some people use social media in a positive way and some in a negative way. It is up to you as a lonely person how you use social media. At the end of the video he stated we are learning how to be lonely. I find it invigorating to be lonely because some people need other people to feel wanted or needed. It is a skill to be alone and I enjoy being alone.

No comments: