Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Monday, February 29, 2016

Good Morning to all the readers


.
As I set here in my thinking chair that I got from Value Village a store that sales used items, I was thinking how it is a blessing to praise God. Yes I admit I do have a sleeping problem. I am always trying to find material to post about.  Right now as I write this article to you I am listening to Lakota tribe music which is the sounds of drums and birds.


Like the horse in the cool waters I know I could dream about being this horse, however I can't be the horse in reality. The reality world you try to find some way to escape your coventional life. Whatever happens in your life, or what you have going on, and your day is just not going right, listening to some meditation music and dive in the cool water with the horse.

Have a pleasant Monday.

LAHM

No comments: