Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Thursday, March 3, 2016

Lauryn Hill featuring Mary J. Blige | I Used To Love Him

 Love Him

I have awaken from a deep sleep;

I devoted my life to you but you went out and creep.

I don't love you anymore cause you gave me away,

so I want be bringing you that tray;

that tray of love.



Take your love that I thought belongs to me,

to the person that gave you what you thought you want,

cause I am over you and don't need what you gave, which

was hot air of love I could not use.



LAMH

March 3, 2016

No comments: