Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Sunday, February 21, 2016

Michael Jackson - They Don't Care About Us

 Do you care about our

homeless?



I know for a fact that Mr. Jackson cared about the homeless. I don't care what they said about him, he was a good philanthropist. Ms. Oprah Winfrey contribute to Africa, but we have so many here in the United States that is in need it is unreal.  I was in tears because I have seen so many homeless people right here in Georgia and Florida. I have not been all over the world but I am sure they are out there people. To Mr. Trump I would like to know if you have use any of your money to help any homeless people? All you rich people we should not have one homeless person in the United States at ALL.



Wake up rich people before you be homeless too!!!!!





No comments: