Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Wednesday, February 24, 2016

RIP BOBBI KRISTINA (and Whitney Houston) [TRIBUTE]

 Mother and Daughter



To Ms Whitney Brown Houston I want you to know I miss you as your fan and I did not get to know you as a friend. You and your daughter had a beautiful relationship something that cannot be replace. I don't have that with my two daughters and sometimes it hurt me. I did have a poem for you and your daughter which someone stated to me that I needed to mental help because I dedicated to your daughter.

 Here is another poem for you Ms. Whitney Houston and Bobbi Kristina Brown:





In your voice was the love of God, in your life was a family of love

You shared with us all your talents, you even shared your home,

We sometimes watch you in delight to cheer us up with your great smile.



You started out with great talent and then you gave birth to your sunshine

and shared her with us too. I want to thank you for giving us your best

because we never will know what happen to you both, but we do know you are both with the best GOD.



LAMH





No comments: