Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Saturday, February 27, 2016

Robin Williams- Live On Broadway (New York 2002)



My Love for Robin Williams



I can't get enough of this man because I started out watching him on Mork and Mindy.

Through out his career he has made me laugh, cry, happy, depress, and even horny. I really wish I could have been his wife. I can't say anymore about this man just look at every movie he has done and other material he has produce. I love you my friend and I hope the Holy Spirit guided you right to God to give him something to laugh about, US people......



Love LAMH

February 27, 2016


No comments: