Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Monday, February 22, 2016

MARY'S SONG OF LOVE

 Our Mother Mary



For those who love Our Mother Mary she gave birth to the Son of God Jesus Christ. We love you our Mother for you can't be replace by anyone. We have received apparition from you throughout years of us being on the earth. One apparition that I vision was you and Jesus on a building in Saint Petersburg Florida, when my husband was diagnose with a blood clot in the brain. I prayed to you my Mother and I know I my prayer was answer because he is living right now today. I receive all the funds to take care of him while he was sick. Thank you my Mother Mary and Jesus for saving my husband life.



Love Linda

February 22, 2016

No comments: