Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Popular Posts

WELCOME

Thank you for joining me at A Fresh and New Beginning. The editor of this site will do the best to reach out to you with fun, interesting, and valuable information. It would be helpful to me if you would leave your suggestions or post on the blog, your opinion. IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU AND MY COMMUNITY.



Editor: Linda Ann Horne Mitchell Hudson













































































































Wednesday, June 24, 2020

FORREST GUMP - Put the past behind you





Forrest Gump "Put the past behind you"



This video was posted on Youtube by Dave Shadow and I wanted to share it on my blog because I have gone through so much in the past that I even stop blogging. This movie means so much to me because of my health condition mentally and physically. When this movie premiered in 1994 I was living a decent lifestyle, working a job paying more than the minimum wage, an old bungalow that needed repairs that financially it became expensive for me to maintain. Now that I no longer can afford to have my own home, I will leave the past behind and move on to another chapter in my life. In this movie, it gives some advice that we all can adhere to in our everyday life, along with how I interpret its meaning to me.



" Stupid is a stupid does" -If you make stupid decisions, you get stupid results.



"My mama always said, " Life is a box of chocolates, you never know what you gonna get. - I say, buy some white chocolate and mix it with the brown chocolate and will know what you gonna get. "A beautiful cream color".



"You have to do the best with what God gave you".- God does give us all a purpose and blessings in life, but some of us are stupid is and stupid does with their blessings.



" My Mama always said you've got to put the past behind you before you can move on" - Use the past to understand your future, by going into the future knowing you will be a better person than those in the past.



" Mama always said, dying was a part of life"- By (not) knowing when death will occur, live each day as if tomorrow will not come, but still have goals each day to accomplish.



This movie gives you the feeling of love, joy, happiness, accomplishments, sadness, and knowing you can be and do almost anything if you put forth the effort.



You can see this movie on Starz with their subscription or you can rent or purchase from Youtube.



gmalady50



Posted 6/23/2020 2:57pm






No comments: